Need Commercial Real Estate Financing? We Can Do That.
When you’re looking for the best commercial real estate financing options, come to Grafton Funding. We have a diverse and sophisticated portfolio of financing options to meet the needs of any business. Whether your company is looking at a small transaction in the hundreds of thousands or a major purchase worth many times more, we have the recourse and non-recourse loans you want to make it happen.
Our Financial Products
At Grafton Funding, we offer an array of commercial real estate financing vehicles. Our financial experts can help you choose the one that is right for your business. Our portfolio includes the following products:
- Hud and FHA Lending: These loans are available for the acquisition, rehabilitation, or new construction of multifamily rental housing, Senior’s housing, and healthcare facilities. Receive up to $50,000,000 with low rates and full amortization.
- Construction Financing: Loan amounts for construction projects range from $1,000,000 to over $5,000,000,000. Principals must be experienced with equity.
- Bridge Loans: Use this money to fill in conventional loan gaps. We offer variable rates with up to 90 percent loan-to-cost ratio. Bridge and hard money loans can fund up to $5,000,000,000.
- SBA 7a and 504 Loans: Get these loans for owner-occupied properties and both flagged and non-flagged hotels. Up to 100% financing with up to 25 year terms.
- Equity and Mezzanine Financing: These loans can be tailored to your needs. Funds are available for transactions in the $5,000,000 to $5,000,000,000 range.
- International Financing: If your company is expanding abroad, you will need a loan that can take you there. We are experienced in the Eurasian and European markets. Loan amounts range up to $5,000,000,000.
- Commercial Mortgage Backed Securities (CMBS Loans): Offering low interest rates and fixed terms, these loans fund up to $5,000,000,000.
Give us a call or email today to learn more. Or submit your real estate loan query right now using the button below.